Côte-Rôtie La Sarrasine Bonserine (Domaine de) 2017 - Lot of 1 Bottle
Fixed Price Sale

Côte-Rôtie La Sarrasine Bonserine (Domaine de) 2017

  • Spices
  • Gastronomic wine
  • Wine for ageing
  • Color: Red
  • 13 %
  • Intensity
  • Full-bodied

Une côte-rôtie incroyablement complexe sublimée par des arômes de fruits noirs et de tabac. La finesse de ses tanins et sa profondeur lui permettent d'être dégustée dans sa jeunesse. More info

La Sarrasine is made from mainly Syrah grapes (97%) and as is often the case in Côte-Rôtie, the remaining 3% comes from the white grape variety Viognier. But it is mainly the terroir which is expressed in this wine. With complex spicy and candied notes, it offers a dense palate and velvety, melted tannins. It can be kept for ten years for optimum pleasure when drinking.

Côte-Rôtie La Sarrasine Bonserine (Domaine de) serve at a temperature of 16°C. It will pair perfectly with the following dishes: Maroilles, Onglet à léchalotte.

Lot presentation
Côte-Rôtie La Sarrasine Bonserine (Domaine de)

Cuvée presentation

La Sarrasine is made from mainly Syrah grapes (97%) and as is often the case in Côte-Rôtie, the remaining 3% comes from the white grape variety Viognier. But it is mainly the terroir which is expressed in this wine. With complex spicy and candied notes, it offers a dense palate and velvety, melted tannins. It can be kept for ten years for optimum pleasure when drinking.

Information about domain Domaine de Bonserine

Domaine de Bonserine in Ampuis own parcels in the prestigious Côte-Rôtie (9ha) and Condrieu (1ha) appellations. The wines are made principally from “Serine”, an old variety of Syrah that offers unexpected aromas. Sustainable agriculture is at the heart of this domain’s philosophy and cover cropping and green harvesting ensure a controlled yield. The parcels are vinified separately and with indigenous yeasts that occur naturally on the grape skins. The wines then undergo malolactic fermentation in barrels. This domain is known for producing wines of great aromatic complexity.

Detailed characteristics

  • Quantity: 1 Bottle
  • Level: 1 into-neck
  • Label: 1 good appearance
  • Origin: Producer
  • Recoverable VAT: Yes
  • Original Wooden Case: No
  • French customs seal: no
  • Alcohol percentage: 13 %
  • Country/Region: Rhône
  • Appellation/Wine: Côte-Rôtie
  • Producer/Owner: Bonserine (Domaine de)
  • Vintage: 2017
  • Color: Red
  • Service temperature: 16°
  • Viticulture: Sustainable farming
  • Size (in ha): 10
  • Volume: 40000 bottles
  • Intensity: Full-bodied
  • Dominant aroma: Spices
  • Tasting occasion: Gastronomic wine
  • Grape variety: 97% Syrah, 3% Viognier
Côte-Rôtie La Sarrasine Bonserine (Domaine de)
Côte-Rôtie La Sarrasine Bonserine (Domaine de)

Report a problem with this lot ? Report

FREE COLLECTION FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
& SHIPPING FROM €9.90 FOR 12 BOTTLES(1)
(1)For delivery in metropolitan France. More information....