Fixed Price Sale

Entre Ciel et Terre Extra Brut Françoise Bedel et Fils

  • White fruit
  • Gastronomic wine
  • Rising star
  • Color:Sparkling
  • Biodynamics
  • 12.50% 
  • 0.75L
  • Intensity
  • Low dosage

One of the "must-haves" of this meticulous domain. This is a magical Champagne and a real terroir wine. It is both fresh, vinous and dense and can be paired with many dishes. More info

The Entre Ciel & Terre Extra Brut cuvée is undoubtedly one of the domain's ""must-try"" wines; a truly great champagne blend that will surprise and delight anyone who has not yet experienced the qualities of a true champagne produced to a local winemaker's highly exacting standards. It is vinified for the most part in vats (90%), with the remaining 10% in oak barrels. Produced from vines aged between 20 to 60 years in clay and marl-limestone soils, the wine has spent 6 years sur lattes (on its side).On tasting, it is characterised by a beautifully fresh attack and a vinous, complex substance; yet this champagne is in no way heavy despite its density, and remains easy to drink. The finish is long, with attractive notes of ripe, slightly minty plants with mineral touches of wet earth. A real expression of terroir. A very attractive wine!

Entre Ciel et Terre Extra Brut Françoise Bedel et Fils serve at a temperature of 10°C. It will pair perfectly with the following dishes: Ris de veau aux cèpes, Poularde truffée, Risotto aux truffes.

Lot presentation
Entre Ciel et Terre Extra Brut Françoise Bedel et Fils

Cuvée presentation

The Entre Ciel & Terre Extra Brut cuvée is undoubtedly one of the domain's ""must-try"" wines; a truly great champagne blend that will surprise and delight anyone who has not yet experienced the qualities of a true champagne produced to a local winemaker's highly exacting standards. It is vinified for the most part in vats (90%), with the remaining 10% in oak barrels. Produced from vines aged between 20 to 60 years in clay and marl-limestone soils, the wine has spent 6 years sur lattes (on its side).On tasting, it is characterised by a beautifully fresh attack and a vinous, complex substance; yet this champagne is in no way heavy despite its density, and remains easy to drink. The finish is long, with attractive notes of ripe, slightly minty plants with mineral touches of wet earth. A real expression of terroir. A very attractive wine!

Information about domain Françoise Bedel et Fils

A family farm, Domaine Françoise Bedel et Fils is located in Crouttes-sur-Marne, a village in the Marne valley just a few hundred metres from the last lands of the Paris Basin. Françoise Bedel took over part of the domain in 1979 following Fernand and Marie-Louise Bedel, the first generation to work the property. Her son Vincent joined her in 2003. The domain is made up of 8.4 hectares of vines spread on both sides of the Marne in different towns: Crouttes-Sur-Marne, Nanteuil-Sur-Marne, Charly-Sur-Marne, and Villiers-Saint-Denis. The dominant grape variety is Pinot Meunier (78%), followed by Chardonnay (13%) and Pinot Noir (9%). The domain has been certified biodynamic since 1998. The grapes are harvested at perfect maturity and then the wines age for at least 36 months in the cellar. For considerable time, François Bedel has been offering Extra-Brut cuvées and producing very pure, assertive wines often with very subtle oxidative notes and fine flavour and strength. Still relatively unknown to the general public, this area is a must-see for avid champagne lovers.

Detailed characteristics

  • Quantity: 1 Bottle
  • Level: 1 into-neck
  • Label: 1 good appearance
  • Origin: Producer
  • Recoverable VAT: Yes
  • Original Wooden Case / Original Case: No
  • French customs seal: yes
  • Alcohol percentage: 12.50 %
  • Country/Region: Champagne
  • Appellation/Wine: Champagne
  • Producer/Owner: Françoise Bedel et Fils
  • Vintage: ----
  • Color: Sparkling
  • Service temperature: 10°
  • Viticulture: Biodynamics 
  • Intensity: Low dosage
  • Dominant aroma: White fruit
  • Tasting occasion: Gastronomic wine
  • Grape variety: Pinot meunier 80%, Pinot noir 20%
Entre Ciel et Terre Extra Brut Françoise Bedel et Fils
Entre Ciel et Terre Extra Brut Françoise Bedel et Fils

Report a problem with this lot ? Report

FREE COLLECTION FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
& SHIPPING FROM €9.90 FOR 12 BOTTLES(1)

(1)For delivery in metropolitan France. More information....