Une bouche des plus délicates pour ce grand cru majeur de la Côte de Nuits. C'est le domaine Prieur, l’une des icônes de sa région, qui en donne son interprétation. More info
Musigny is one of of Burgundy's most highly-prized grand crus. Located in the commune of Chambolle, the red clay in its soil produces one of the finest Pinots in the Côte de Nuits. Domaine Jacques Prieur is one of the few domaines in this area to produce it. It will require at least ten years' aging before it can express itself in full. It exudes red fruit, violet and noble vegetal aromas in its early years. It subsequently develops notes of amber and undergrowth. The palate is a peak of delicacy and refinement.
The Domaine Jacques Prieur is one of the most prestigious domains in Burgundy. It is the only domain with vines in the five mythic appellations of Chambertin, Musigny, Clos de Vougeot, Corton Charlemagne and Montrachet. Since 2007, 70% of the domain is owned by the Labruyère family (Clos du Moulin at Moulin-à-vent and Château Rouget at Pommerol), who bought Antonin Rodet's shares. Jean-Pierre Labruyère is the manager. The other 30% is still owned by the Prieur heirs. Half of the distribution is taken care of by Antonin Rodet and the other half by the domain. The wines are vinified by Nadine Gublin since 1990, renowned oenologist for her work, the precision and the quality of her wines. It is now one of the most prestigious from Burgundy. It is the only domain with vines in the five biggest iconic appellations of Chambertin, Musigny, Clos de Vougeot, Corton Charlemagne and Montrachet.
Report a problem with this lot ? Report
A delicious wine from limestone soil with aromas of brioche, cream and toast
A superb Meursault which is rich, gentle, flavoursome and delicious. To be enjoyed with di...
FREE COLLECTION FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
& SHIPPING FROM €9.90 FOR 12 BOTTLES(1)
(1)For delivery in metropolitan France. More information....
iDealwine Price(1) corresponds to the hammer price and the buyer's premium charged by the auctioneer.
Do you have an identical wine?
Sell it!Free estimate