Domain: Château Parenchère Château de Parenchère was founded in 1570 by Pierre de Parenchières; it sits in the extreme east of Bordeaux, in the Sainte-Foy-La-Grande region. The vineyard spans 63 hectares. It was bought by the Gazaniol family in 1958 and has been managed by Jean Gazaniol since 1981. The soils are tilled, yields are limited, and in the winery, the team strives to highlight the finesse of the fruit. Vinifications are carried out parcel-by-parcel.