Domain: Vieux Château Chauvin Formerly part of the Corbin fiefdom, Château Chauvin was separated from it in 1852, following an auction in which it was bought by Jean Fourcauld-Laussac, who also owned the Cheval Blanc domaine. Later, in 1891, it was bought as a country house by Victor Ondet. Château Chauvin was recognised in the 1954 Saint-Émilion classification, a pattern which has been repeated in every subsequent edition of the classification. In 2014, the château changed hands following its purchase by Sylvie Cazes, also a co-owner of Château Lynch-Bages in Pauillac. The vineyards cover 15 hectares, with a division of 75% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon.