Domain: Ferme Saint-Martin This domaine is named in memory of the eponymous chapel that once existed where the cave now sits meaning the wines are aged in a place steeped in history. The domaine, on the other hand, is somewhat more recent. In 1950 farmers Aimé and Yvonne Julien bought the mand for polyculture but in 1956 an awful frost destroyed the couple’s crops which gave them the idea to replace them with vines. 1970 marked the birth of the 11-hectare domaine. In 1979 Aimé and Yvonne’s son joined the team and introduced sustainable agricultural methods.