Domain: Château Saint-Georges Château Saint-Georges is an very old vineyard with origins dating back from the Romans. At the time, a villa was overlooking the vineyard. In 1602, the domaine was sold by Henri IV to Jean Barbot, lawyer at the Bordeaux Parliement. The current château was built in 1772 by the last Baron of Saint-Georges, awith the same architect as the famous Grand Théâtre of Bordeaux. Since 1892, the Desbois family owns it and since 2013, Jean-Philippe Janoueix co-owns and manages the property. The vineyard is made of 45 hectares in one block.