Meursault 1er Cru Tête du Clos Vincent Dancer 2015 - Lot of 1 Bottle

Meursault 1er Cru Tête du Clos Vincent Dancer 2015

  • Yellow fruit
  • Gastronomic wine
  • Wine for ageing
  • Color: White
  • 13.50 %
  • 0.75L
  • Intensity
  • Rich
  • Quantity: 1 Bottle
  • Level: 1 into-neck
  • Label: 1 slightly marked label, 1 very slightly damaged label
  • Country/Region: Burgundy
  • Appellation/Wine: Meursault
  • Classification: 1er Cru
  • Producer/Owner: Jacques Prieur (Domaine)
  • More information....

Meursault 1er Cru Tête du Clos Vincent Dancer serve at a temperature of 12°C. It will pair perfectly with the following dishes: Perdreau aux truffes, Crustacés, Foie gr.

  • Vintage score: 18/20
  • Lot presentation
    Meursault 1er Cru Tête du Clos Vincent Dancer

    Cuvée presentation

    On a vast, slightly sloping plain of iron-rich limestone soil, the Meursault appellation does not produce Grands Crus but very high-quality Premiers Crus. Meursault-Perrières is the largest and finest Meursault Premier Cru. It produces a wine that is exceptionally rich and complex. During the ageing process, it combines the complexity and roundness of the Meursault terroir with the elegance and minerality of the Puligny-Montrachet area.
    The Domaine Jacques Prieur is one of the most prestigious domaines in Burgundy. In fact, it is the only one to possess vines in the five iconic appellations of Chambertin, Musigny, Clos de Vougeot, Corton Charlemagne and Montrachet. It has been in the hands of the Labruyère family (Clos du Moulin in Moulin-à-Vent and Château Rouget in Pomerol) since 2007, having bought Antonin Rodet's shares, controlling 70%. The remaining 30% still belongs to the Prior family’s heirs. Jean-Pierre Labruyère has been appointed manager. Half of the distribution is handled by Antonin Rodet, and the other half by the estate itself.

    Information about domain Jacques Prieur

    The Domaine Jacques Prieur is one of the most prestigious domains in Burgundy. It is the only domain with vines in the five mythic appellations of Chambertin, Musigny, Clos de Vougeot, Corton Charlemagne and Montrachet. Since 2007, 70% of the domain is owned by the Labruyère family (Clos du Moulin at Moulin-à-vent and Château Rouget at Pommerol), who bought Antonin Rodet's shares. Jean-Pierre Labruyère is the manager. The other 30% is still owned by the Prieur heirs. Half of the distribution is taken care of by Antonin Rodet and the other half by the domain. The wines are vinified by Nadine Gublin since 1990, renowned oenologist for her work, the precision and the quality of her wines. It is now one of the most prestigious from Burgundy. It is the only domain with vines in the five biggest iconic appellations of Chambertin, Musigny, Clos de Vougeot, Corton Charlemagne and Montrachet.

    Detailed characteristics

    • Quantity: 1 Bottle
    • Level: 1 into-neck
    • Label: 1 slightly marked label, 1 very slightly damaged label
    • Origin: Private individual
    • Type of cellar: Classic underground cellar
    • Recoverable VAT: No
    • Original Wooden Case: No
    • French customs seal: yes
    • Alcohol percentage: 13.50 %
    • Country/Region: Burgundy
    • Appellation/Wine: Meursault
    • Classification: 1er Cru
    • Producer/Owner: Jacques Prieur (Domaine)
    • Vintage: 2015
    • Color: White
    • Service temperature: 12°
    • Viticulture: Environment friendly
    • Intensity: Rich
    • Dominant aroma: Yellow fruit
    • Tasting occasion: Gastronomic wine
    • Grape variety: 100% Chardonnay
    Meursault 1er Cru Tête du Clos Vincent Dancer
    Meursault 1er Cru Tête du Clos Vincent Dancer

    Report a problem with this lot ? Report

    FREE COLLECTION FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
    & SHIPPING FROM €9.90 FOR 12 BOTTLES(1)
    (1)For delivery in metropolitan France. More information....

    iDealwine price estimate
    Meursault 1er Cru Tête du Clos Vincent Dancer 2015

    iDealwine Price(1) corresponds to the hammer price and the buyer's premium charged by the auctioneer. (1)Bottle format