Auction

Saint-Romain Sous Roche absolu Henri et Gilles Buisson (Domaine) 2016

  • White fruit
  • Aperitif wine
  • Color: Red
  • Biodynamics
  • 13% 
  • 0.75L
  • Intensity
  • Crisp

Un joli saint-romain blanc, aux arômes de fruits blancs et jaunes et de fleurs blanches et à la bouche bien équilibrée entre vivacité et moelleux. More info

  • Quantity: 1 Bottle
  • Level: 1 into-neck
  • Label: 1 good appearance
  • Origin: Private individual
  • Recoverable VAT: No
  • Country/Region: Burgundy
  • Appellation/Wine: Saint-Romain
  • Producer/Owner: Henri et Gilles Buisson (Domaine)
  • More information....

Saint-Romain Sous Roche absolu Henri et Gilles Buisson (Domaine) serve at a temperature of 11°C. It will pair perfectly with the following dishes: Poularde à la crème, Sauté de lotte et gambas au curry, Chabichou.

  • Vintage score: 17/20
  • Lot presentation
    Saint-Romain Sous Roche absolu Henri et Gilles Buisson (Domaine)

    The wine

    The white Saint-Roman Absolu is a very well-balanced wine, combining vivacity and mellowness. It is élevaged for 12 months in French oak barrels (10% new wood, with the remaining 90% having been used 1-6 times). It has a pale yellow colour and its aromatic bouquet is fairly intense, with notes of white flowers, yellow fruit and toast. The palate has a great fruity freshness.

    Information about domain Henri et Gilles Buisson

    Domaine Henri & Gilles Buisson is run by a very old family from Saint-Romain where it has been established since the 12th century. Franck and Frédérick, Gilles Buisson's sons, who currently run the family vineyard, embody the eighth generation of wine growers. The 19 hectares of vineyards that they have converted to organic farming extend over Saint-Romain, Pommard, Grand Cru Corton Charlemagne, Volnay Premier Cru and Beaune. This domaine produces high quality, classy and complex wines with good aging potential.

    Detailed characteristics

    • Quantity: 1 Bottle
    • Level: 1 into-neck
    • Label: 1 good appearance
    • Origin: Private individual
    • Type of cellar: Classic underground cellar
    • Recoverable VAT: No
    • Original Wooden Case / Original Case: No
    • French customs seal: yes
    • Alcohol percentage: 13 %
    • Country/Region: Burgundy
    • Appellation/Wine: Saint-Romain
    • Producer/Owner: Henri et Gilles Buisson (Domaine)
    • Vintage: 2016
    • Color: Red
    • Service temperature: 11°
    • Viticulture: Biodynamics 
    • Size (in ha): 19
    • Intensity: Crisp
    • Dominant aroma: White fruit
    • Tasting occasion: Aperitif wine
    • Grape variety: 100% Chardonnay
    Saint-Romain Sous Roche absolu Henri et Gilles Buisson (Domaine)
    Saint-Romain Sous Roche absolu Henri et Gilles Buisson (Domaine)

    Report a problem with this lot ? Report

    iDealwine price estimate
    Saint-Romain Sous Roche absolu Henri et Gilles Buisson (Domaine) 2016

    iDealwine Price(1) corresponds to the hammer price and the buyer's premium charged by the auctioneer. (1)Bottle format