Domain: Armand Rousseau The domain was established in 1902 by Armand Rousseau who, when he reached adulthood, inherited several parcels of vines situated in the commune of Gevrey-Chambertin, in Burgundy. Over the years, he continued to expand his domain by purchasing Grands Crus such as Clos de la Roche, Mazis Charmes or even Chambertin. In 1954, he bought the First Growth Clos-Saint-Jacques in the name of his son Charles. It is now Eric, the son of Charles, and grandson of Armand who runs the domain. Producing exclusively red wines, the domain has established itself with its legendary cuvées such as Lavaux Saint Jacques or Chambertin as one of Burgundy’s icons. The most beautiful expressions of Pinot Noir are undoubtedly in these wines.