Domain: J. de Telmont Cuvée Grand Couronnement Founded just before the Great War, this family home has a vast vineyard in Damery, opposite Epernay. Henry, its founder, anchored the domain’s roots in 1912 by starting to cultivate his first hectares. An oenologist and engineer, Bertrand Lhopital joined his sister at the helm of the business in 1996. This important domain has 146 hectares of which 36 are owned and divided over 3 crus planted in Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. There are no less than 40 different crus including 17% of grands crus and premier crus that help create the different cuvées of this maison.