Domain: Château Canon Pécresse Located in Saint-Michel de Fronsac (AOC Canon-Fronsac), Château Canon Pécresse was bought by Jean-Marie Pécresse in 1947. Right up until the 1950s and 1960s, the family owned prestigious Bordeaux properties including the châteaux Trotanoy in Pomerol, Grand Corbin in Saint Emilion and Villegeorge and Duplessis in the Médoc. Journalist Jean-Francis Pécresse has managed the domain since 2003. The vineyard covers only 4 hectares yet is today one of the best representatives of the region, contributing to a certain renewal of the right bank of Bordeaux, beginning with a handful of ‘satellite’ appellations of Saint-Emilion and Pomerol. The wines are appreciated for their freshness, fruitiness and silky tannins.