Domain: Clos du Clocher Acquired in 1931 by the merchant and owner Jean-Baptiste Audy, it is successively managed by his son Jean Audy and his grandson Pierre Bourotte since 1997. Pierre Bourotte and his son, Jean-Baptiste, are also owners of Châteaux Bonalgue and Monregard la Croix in Pomerol, Château Les Hauts Conseillants in Lalande-de-Pomerol and Château Courlat in Lussac-Saint-Emilion. Le Clos du Clocher is composed of three plots located in the heart of the Pomerol plateau. The soil is clayey-gravelly, and the terroir rests on the famous subsoil of iron filth, one of the peculiarities of the appellation Pomerol that is found in Petrus, Le Pin, La Conseillante or Vieux Château Certan. The grape variety is composed of 70% Merlot and 30% old Cabernet Franc. The annual production is about 20,000 bottles.