Domain: Château Grand Barrail Lamarzelle Figeac Grand Barrail Lamarzelle Figeac was created in 1895 with the merger of three small holdings by Madame Godeau. Her lover, Monsieur Bouchard, built the château in 1903. They kept the property for thirty years; subsequently it was briefly managed by a wine merchant (Allo) and then a poet (Clément) before finally being taken over by the Carrère family in 1956, who only purchased the vineyard. The parent family acquired the property in 1997. The vines, with an average age of 30 years, grow on a gravel/iron-silica soil.