Domain: Château Pressac The treaty marking the end of the Battle of Castillon, effectively ending the 100 Years War, was signed at Château de Pressac on 20 July 1453. The vineyard, consisting of a single block of vines, is planted on a limestone plateau which extends from Saint Emilion to Belvès de Castillon, 80 metres above the Garonne. It also includes some plots on the clay-limestone slopes. The domaine was purchased in 1997 by Jean-François and Dominique Quenin, who have made substantial investments in both the vineyard and the winery. The property also produces a very consistent second wine, Tour de Pressac.