Domain: Château Chauvin Formerly part of the fief of Corbin, Château Chauvin was separated in 1852, following an auction where it was acquired by Jean Fourcaud-Laussac, also owner of the Château Cheval Blanc. Later, in 1891, it was bought as a country house by Victor Ondet. In 1954, Château Chauvin stands out among the classification of Saint-Émilion crus, as it will be the case with each new edition of this classification. In 2014, the chateau changed hands following the purchase by Sylvie Cazes, also co-owner of the Château Lynch-Bages in Pauillac. The vineyard covers 15 hectares, planted with 75% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon.