La Tour du Bon

La Tour du Bon

Domain: La Tour du Bon

La Tour du Bon owes its name to the watchtower which once stood on the highest point of this domaine, protecting the village from approaching danger. The first vineyards were planted here in 1955 and the Hoquard family acquired the property in 1968, carrying out major works on the vineyard before their daughter Agnès took to the helm in 1990. Agnès still runs the domaine today, which continues to improve year on year. The vineyard has been certififed organic since 2014 and their wines have distinct personality and harmony, with excellent cellaring potential.

La Tour du Bon: All wines from this producer

La Tour du Bon: All wines from this producer

Bandol La Tour du Bon Saint Ferréol
Bandol La Tour du Bon
Bandol La Tour du Bon Agnès Henry
More information about La Tour du Bon