Domain: Château Saint-Pierre (Saint-Julien) Throughout its long history, Château Saint Pierre has been constantly split, reformed and split again. It owes its name to Baron Jean-Baptiste de Saint-Pierre, the owner of the estate in the 18th century. In 1855, the quality of its wines elevated it to the rank of fourth grand cru classé. Saint-Pierre's return to the limelight owes everything to Henri Martin who, after revitalizing Château Gloria, restored life and integrity to Château Saint-Pierre, reassembling the vineyard and restoring the residence and the winery. Only one wine is produced from the 17 hectares of vineyards.